Work can be tough, especially when you have a full week ahead of you. Sometimes you need a little pick me up for the start of the week, or even during the middle. These 18 quotes will help you get through that tough week.
Monday – Start the week off motivated! Motivation is key to a great week.
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination, if you’re going to bed with satisfaction.”- George Lorimer
- “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further”- Thomas Carlye
- “Don’t count the days, make the days count”- Muhammad Ali
Tuesday- Boost your productivity now that Monday is over and get focused.
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today”- Karen Lamb
- “Make each day your masterpiece”- John Wooden
- “Someday is not a day of the week” – Janet Dailey
Wednesday- Get through your midweek slump by realizing you’re halfway through the week already.
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there”- Theodore Roosevelt
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
- “The more I want to get something done, the less I will call it work”- Richard Bach
Thursday – Take a look back at your week and reflect on all of the hard work you have been doing.
- “If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.”- Mario Andretti
- “Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.”- Arthur Christopher Benson
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? NOT MUCH.”- Jim Rohn
Friday – It is time for the weekend, conquer your fears.
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”- E.E. Cummings
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that wont work.”- Thomas A. Edison
- “What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Saturday & Sunday –Use the weekend to get yourself motivated for success.
- “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.”- Dale Carnegie
- “We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that us waiting for us.”- Joseph Campbell
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.”- Ayn Rand